Sunday 29 September 2013

Title: 'Love Cheese'


Title: *ROSE CRYSTAL* /Mm Art by Rev.Bola
'Love Cheese'

Darling sweet, sweet friend ,
I need to tell you without end
You are the wind in the trees
Sweet bird on wing.
Exhiliration in the breeze
You wonderful being
I often feel like
A puppy with two tails
I love your hills
and I adore your dales.
I long to transport you
Into my love nest.
That in my passion
I might encourage the best
And when we
Reach our destination
Loving one another
In our liberation
I shall cherish you forever
My getting to know you
Was rather clever..
I enjoy stroking your hair.
It's a breath of fresh air
How I admire your eyes -
So warm, sharp and wise
They twinkle like diamonds.
Two luminous ponds.
I cherish our time together,
Let's just love each other forever.
.
Your darling,
Bola

No comments:

Post a Comment